Help Constant Malware

• 17 July 2016
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Guys,
I am having problems when I run webroot I get root kit infection notifications bu they don't go to my quarantine section  once removed and how do I roll back my computer to it's uninfected state?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Hi MikeBelt, 

Probably best option would be to Submit a Support Ticket

The service is at no cost to users with a current license, and they will ensure anything there is effectively cleaned up for you.

Userlevel 7
Hi MikeBelt

It is not a given that WSA will put what it removes into Quarantine. I have come across some cases when it indicates that it has detected something supicious...I check Quarantine and nothing there. I then run a further manual scan and all comes up GREEN...which suggests that WSA has dealt with the suspcious item(s) and most possibly there was nothingt hat could be quarantined, etc.

Try running a further manual scan and if it finds nothing/comes up Green then I would say that you are clear...but if you have any concerns then do open the ticket that Dermat has suggested.

And if you so then please post back what the Support Team advise as this sort of feedback is very useful to us in tems of helping members going forward.

Regards, Baldrick