Solved

Help with virus

• 10 November 2016
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1
I have a infection that I can not get rid of even with a new hard drive brand new windows installation.  I have attempted to contact webroot and get different numbers from their website.  I attempt to send message to them and get redirected to nonwebroot website.  My main problem i guess is almost every website I visit is being edited and redirected to third party free to modify and distribute sites that look similiar to real website but are not the real website.  I need the webroot phone number and any advice please.  There is also many applications and extension and versions of my computer folders each with with language packs and fonts all different.  I just had a fresh install of windows and webroot software and have downloaded itunes and nividia software for my graphics processor.  Both installations are corrupted and contain applications and extensions that alter thge website I go to.  I have no idea if this is the real webroot site or not.  Please help
icon

Best answer by Jasper_The_Rasper 10 November 2016, 13:21

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Hi Brady.
This is the link for Webroot Support https://detail.webrootanywhere.com/servicewelcome.asp
Support is free for all current subscroption holders as well.

IF you get redirected while using that link you may have to contact them using another computer but they will be able to sort you out.
Userlevel 1
thank you
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Your welcome.
That phone number you posted in tour other topic is a Webroot number so I am not sure about the confusion which has happened.
Userlevel 7
I've re-opened a support ticket on your behalf from your other post.
Not sure about the phone number either, as Jasper is right that it is the correct number :catfrustrated:

what is webroot phone number