Solved

How do I add a computer to my existing webroot subscription, if my new computer does not use a disc?

• 19 May 2015
  • 5 replies

I just got a new pc laptop. I cannot put the software in via disc. How can I add my existing protection to this pc?
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 7 November 2020, 22:49

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello goaliemike99,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Are you asking how to install Webroot on your new pc laptop? We have the Webroot installer online so you don't need the disc. Once Webroot is installed on your laptop it will be added to your online Account Console.

Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for the install to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?

Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge

I am confused as  to how to download Webroot software to new computer.  It is requiring  credit card input.  I already paid for my subscription.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @PaulTru 

Do you have a Keycode? Also is it for Windows 7 and above?

To download the installer for the above click here: http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsainstall.exe

If you already have Webroot Installed all you have to do is put the new keycode and Activate: https://docs.webroot.com/us/en/home/wsa_pc_userguide/wsa_pc_userguide.htm#UsingYourAccount/ActivatingKeycodes.htm%3FTocPath%3DUsing%2520Your%2520Account%7C_____2

Please let us know!

Thanks,

Userlevel 2
Badge

TripleHelix,

I have the keycode from my original 3 PC installation purchase. I am trying to add a third  (NEW) PC  to my subscription.  How do I download  and install Webroot to my NEW computer (Windows 10) .  When I try to download, the download is asking for my name and credit card.  I already have a paid subscription.  Must I include my credit card for the download?   

Paul

Userlevel 2
Badge

I’m all set, thanks.