QuestionHow do I add sync folders in Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete?
AnswerWebroot configures one synchronization folder called the Anywhere folder already when it is installed. However, you can designate more folders for synchronization if you like.
To add sync folders:
- Open SecureAnywhere (see Using the SecureAnywhere interface).
- Click the gear icon next to Backup & Sync, and click the Folders tab.
- Browse to and select the folder you want to add and click OK.
- Select the Sync radio button to indicate you want this folder to be synchronized.
- Optionally, give the folder a new name that will be used in your Synchronization account.
Note: If you want to share a folder across multiple computers, see Synchronizing folders with other computers.
- Click Save. The folder is added to your account.
To remove it, click the red Remove button.
To open it, double-click the folder name.
To keep the folder in your Synchronization account but disable synchronization, click the white Enabled button.