How do I get two machines on the same Webfoot account

• 15 October 2015
  • 5 replies

I bought Webroot from Best Buy for my Macintosh Computer.  I bought my PC from Best Buy with Webroot on it.  Can I put both machines on the same account?

5 replies

Hello Eric2593

Welcome to the Webroot Community!

Have you already created an account with Webroot?

If not you can get directions how to do so here:

Once you create an account you can add your keycodes by following the directions here.

I'm not positive, but I believe If you have already created TWO accounts then you will need to contact support (open a ticket) to combine them into one account.

? can you add anything?

Hope this helps,
BD

Userlevel 7
This can be a bit complicated.

If the stand-alone copy of Webroot you purchsed is NOT a Best Buy Subscription Services copy, then while they can be on the same Account, they will NOT be on the same Console.  When you log into the Account Console, you will end up having an option screen, at which you will select which Console (The Best Buy Subscription or the Standard Webroot) you wish to manage.

If BOTH copies are Best Buy Subscription, then you will be able to have them both under the same Console.
Thank you ? for that info.

I'm sorry. I assumed that both versions came from Best Buy. I'll be sure to clarify that in the future. :)

Thanks,
BD
Userlevel 7
?  Oh.. the apologies should come from me: I didn't make it clear that Best Buy sells BOTH Best Buy Subscriptions AND the standard verions.  So.. his stand alone copy COULD be either one, and still come from Best Buy 🙂
@@ wrote:

Best Buy sells BOTH Best Buy Subscriptions AND the standard verions.
See. It's not even 10am and I've already learned something new today.

Thanks!

BD