I also can't access my printer to scan to computer now. It was working fine minutes prior to me attempting to access Webroot SecureAnyWhere.
I am completely frustrated at this point.
Best answer by Ssherjj
Welcome to the Webroot Community,
Sorry your having trouble with your printer. Please check to see if Webroot is blocking your Printer:
Webroot GUI > Little Cog Wheel by PC Security (upper right) > Check Quarantine and Block / Allow Files to see if your printer is listed. If listed set to allow. If it isn't listed please do a Uninstall / reinstall of WSA:
Please follow the steps closely!
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE) Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
- Uninstall WSA and Reboot
- Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer as you can set it up as you like once it's done
- Let it finish it's install scan
- Reboot once again
Hope this helps?