Best answer by MikeRView original
How to share backup files
I am trying to get some files from my daughter. We are both covered by the same Webroot Anywhere Complete licence. She uploads files to her archive. How can she give me access to get the files?
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
Sending a File Through Backup & Sync
1. Login to your My Webroot Account
2. Click the Backup & Sync tab
3. Locate the file you wish to send
4. Right-click the file and click Send and specify the email address it should be sent to?
Make sure that your account and users have Admin settings in order to use Backup & Sync.
Changing User Permissions
Setting a Specific Folder to Sync
1. Open SecureAnywhere
2. Go to the Backup & Sync tab
3. Click Open File Manager
4. Click Manage Sync Folders
5. At the bottom, click Add Folders from this Computer
6. Navigate to"For Dad' in your Documents folder or wherever you saved it
7. Click OK and then Sync :S?