Best answer by MikeR
Good question rm,
Sending a File Through Backup & Sync
1. Login to your My Webroot Account
2. Click the Backup & Sync tab
3. Locate the file you wish to send
4. Right-click the file and click Send and specify the email address it should be sent to?
Make sure that your account and users have Admin settings in order to use Backup & Sync.
Changing User Permissions
- Login to your My Webroot Account
- ?Click the drop-down arrow on your email address and go to Manage Users
- Click Edit user Details/Permissions at the right of each user
- Click the Access & Permissions tab
- Make sure that Passwords and Backups are both checked
- Click Save Access & Permissions
Setting a Specific Folder to Sync
1. Open SecureAnywhere
2. Go to the Backup & Sync tab
3. Click Open File Manager
4. Click Manage Sync Folders
5. At the bottom, click Add Folders from this Computer
6. Navigate to"For Dad' in your Documents folder or wherever you saved it
7. Click OK and then Sync :S?