Solved

I am not able to login in Backup and sync in wsa

• 3 February 2013
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +24
I am not able to login using my account logins in the program. I can login in webconsole
It says wrong username or password.
icon

Best answer by MikeR 4 February 2013, 20:03

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Perfect, thanks!

The old keycode has been deactivated and everything should run smoothly from here on out. 😉
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
done! Message send
Userlevel 7
The passwords are in your Riseup account. I have not deactivated that keycode yet, so you can log back into your Riseup account, open the Password Management console and transfer the saved sites, passwords, and URLs over to the new Gmail account under the new keycode.

Once you do this you can Send me a Private Message or respond to this thread and I will deactivate the old keycode.
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
I am now able to login using gmail in password management. But it seems I lost all the passwords I saved with it..
Userlevel 7
I just made a change on the back-end and everything should update/reflect correctly tonight.
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
I have updated the new key in all my 3 systems..
and logged in webconsole under gmail and added new keycode..
But now no PCs appear in my console..

also password console says..
Your keycode has now expired. To continue accessing Passwords please renew your keycode otherwise your data may be lost.

-------------------
Edit: Now all systems appears.. But password management is still deactivated under gmail account.
Userlevel 7
Please see your Private Messages for further instructions. I have given you a new keycode and I have associated it with your Gmail account successfully. I have sent you this keycode in a private message and you will need to activate it on your devices by opening SecureAnywhere, clicking My Account, and then Activate a new keycode.

Please let me know when you have activated this keycode and I will deactivate the old keycode. You can setup Backup & Sync on this new keycode by using your Gmail credentials (you can Reset Your Password if you forgot it).
Userlevel 7
You made sure that you had all of your permissions enabled on your MyWebroot Account, correct?

Userlevel 5
Badge +24
ok ... lets try that
Also with gmail accnt.. the pw management says its expired. Thats why i created a new account.
Userlevel 7
The Gmail account has Backup & Sync console access if you would like me to associate the keycode with that email address.
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
It still says .. username or password incorrect
Userlevel 7
It is now properly associated with your Riseup account (which is your username when logging in).

Please try changing your Backup & Sync permissions. Log into your MyWebroot Account>click your email address and select Account Settings>make sure that Backup & Sync says "Access" and if it does not, change it to "Access".
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
with the riseup account pls
Userlevel 7
Hey dtouch - you have two MyWebroot Accounts and one is associated to your Complete keycode that just expired. Would you like the current keycode associated with your Gmail account or your Riseup account? I can then associate the keycode and you can use the appropriate credentials.