I am using Secure Anywhere. As of 08/28/14, Internet Explorer 11 will not load/start.

• 2 September 2014
  • 1 reply

I am using SecureAnywhere Complete. As of 08/28/14, I have not been able to load/start MS Internet Explorer 11 on a Win 7 Pro Home desktop. It appears that several people on the MS forums started experiencing this problem on the same date with all having the same OS and Webroot combination. We are all assuming that an update was pushed from Webroot that is causing the problem. So far, the only solution has been to uninstall the Webroot software. I thought that I would check this forum to see if anybody has encountered the same problem and if Webroot was working on a solution.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
I am using SecureAnywhere Complete. As of 08/28/14, I have not been able to load/start MS Internet Explorer 11 on a Win 7 Pro Home desktop. It appears that several people on the MS forums started experiencing this problem on the same date with all having the same OS and Webroot combination. We are all assuming that an update was pushed from Webroot that is causing the problem. So far, the only solution has been to uninstall the Webroot software. I thought that I would check this forum to see if anybody has encountered the same problem and if Webroot was working on a solution.
Welcome to the Community Forum Okla_56, :D

I can't say I have had any issues as I have 4 systems running windows and Webroot. Maybe TripleHelix our MS guru can assit here?
 There is a Thread here posted from Triple Helix that might answer your question.

Best Regards,