Solved

I can't access my account or my app. No email support anymore?

• 21 March 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +3
  1.  My Key Code no longer works
  2.  My username and password no longer work to log into my account on the web or when trying to open the app.  In fact, the app no longer opens and requests my key code and then rejects it.
  3. I tried to make a new account and I get a error message that the page doesn’t exist.
  4. My mobile app works and correctly verifies that my account is paid through spring of 2024.
  5. There seems to be no way to send an email request for support to Webroot/Carbonite and the knowledge base is of no help.
  6. BTW, I paused my VPN through these steps to no avail.
  7. My app is Webroot SecureAnywhere - Complete

Anyone out there that can provide guidance? 

Thank you in advance,

Shiah

icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 19 April 2023, 17:13

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @SkyeMo 

I’ll ping our Community Manager @TylerM He can probably look at the back end of your account to see what the problem is.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

@SkyeMo 

We don’t see any account under the email you used to register on this community. But I had support create a ticket for you and send you a response so you can resolve this matter. They’ll likely just need your keycode. 

You can always resolve this by calling our tech support number as well 

https://www.webroot.com/us/en/support/contact

Thanks!

Badge +1

If you’ve been a member for years, try this login https://identity.webrootanywhere.com/v1/Account/login  the login for newer members takes you to the new carbonite site, which doesn’t offer the same things the older members paid for.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Cathy Overfelt 

Please contact Webroot Support and they will get you sorted!

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

Thanks,