I installed the new Webroot two weeks ago but the scan status stays on 1 scan HELP

• 4 April 2016
  • 1 reply

After many scan my Webroot status still only shows one scan and always the next scan is schudled for 5 minutes but the minutes never click down. I have found it impossible to reach a person at Webroot. Does any one know how to get any customer service? Gary McCall

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi gmccall42

Welcome to the Community Forums.

Best thing to do is to carry out an unistall/clean reinstall to see if that will resolve the issue for you. If you are hapy to try this...it is quick and easy...on the premise that you are a Windows PC user (but if not please shout at we can provide Mac instructions)...please follow the steps below closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example:SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE).
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and do NOT import any settings if offered by the installer; to as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Give that a try and the run a couple of scan one after the other, and then let us know how things have gone.

Regards, Baldrick