I keep getting this error when I try to set up my android tablet: %s[WGenericError(199)]

• 10 August 2015
  • 1 reply

I uninstalled and reinstalled the software to my Google Nexus tablet, but I can't log in because it's not recognizing my Keycode.  Help please.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

To be honest I am not familiar with this type of error and I couldn't find any information on it.

So the first thing that you need to do is to make sure you  download and install the right version for your license of WSA. Please refer to this KB Article for help.

Next, go to the Account Console and log in.  If you have not yet created your Account Console, you need to do this in order to log into the mobile apps correctly, in which case please see this KB Article for guidance in doing that. 

Please uninstall Webroot and I would advise that you clean your Browser Cache as shown here restart your device for a clean reinstall.

See this KB Article for guidance on how to install WSA on Android devices.

Last but least you can Submit a Support Ticket free of charge with an active subscription. The Webroot Support Team will gladly check this out for you.

Hope this helps and if you have any questions please get back to us.

Kind Regards,