Best answer by Ssherjj
Welcome to the Webroot Community.
You can just reinstall Webroot again without re-purchasing. Just make sure you have written down your keycode.
Please follow the steps below closely in terms of installing WSA on the target system/machine?
- Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
- Be sure you have or add your Keycode to your Online Console: Webroot SecureAnywhere Online Console
- KEEP the computer online during the install to make sure it works correctly
- Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Geek Squad Subscription PC users click HERE). Let us know if it is the Mac version you need.
- Install with the new installer, entering your Keycode when prompted to do so in the install process
- Let it finish it's install scan