Indicators for Query results (web searches)

• 21 November 2013
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Using WSA Complete 8.0.4.24 - no other security software active (MalwareBytes installed but is stand alone, free version)

I get no indicators on any search (Bing, Yahoo, Google, etc.) with any browser (IE11, FF25.0.1, Chrome31).  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi dbrisendine

Is this still an issue for you?  If I recall you joint another thread on the same topic area and at one point advised that all your queries had been answered?  If so then is this a new, subsequant issue?

If it is new then please advise as such and we will try to assist.

Rgeards

Baldrick
Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Yes, this is a different request for help / information.  The thread you mentioned above was to understand IF v8.0.4.24 had web shielding IF the user (myself) had not received the additional from-the-server components yet.  That question was answered while I was trying to post a explicitly worded post; no problem.  I have since been reading past threads on the boards and the online help file; realized that I don't have these ratings markers and hence posted here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes this could be an issue and hopefully I will get some feedback from the Developers and update this thread.

Daniel
Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Thank you.  I look forward to the information.
Userlevel 4
Badge +16
@ wrote:
Yes this could be an issue and hopefully I will get some feedback from the Developers and update this thread.

Daniel
Any news on this as this situation is STILL on going.  Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sorry not at this point but when you and everyone else gets the New Web Shield these issues will be gone. At the last report the New Web Shield is out to 1/6th of the users and will only work on the supported browsers IE, Firefox & Chrome with Google, Yahoo & Bing searches.

HTH,

Daniel