Best answer by HowardR
If you have the latest version of Webroot SecureAnywhere installed along with Firefox 9 and above and still do not see the Webroot Toolbar, please follow the steps below.
1. Shutdown Firefox completely.
2. Click on the link below and choose "Save File" and save the "toolbarfix.exe" to your Desktop.
Webroot Toolbar Fix
3. Double-click on the "toolbarfix.exe" file to run it.
4. When the process is complete, open Firefox and if you get a message about a "new add-n" select Yes. You should now see the Webroot Toolbar in Firefox.
1. Click on the link below and choose "Save File" and save the "fftbfix.exe" file to your Desktop.
2. Double-click on the "fftbfix.exe" file to launch the script.
3. A small window will open and the utility should complete quickly.
4. After the display window indicates “Done!” press the Finish button and the window will close.
5. Click on the link below to install the Webroot Toolbar for Firefox 9.
6. After the process is complete, restart Firefox 9 and you should now see the Webroot Toolbar. If you do not see the Webroot Toolbar, check your Firefox Add-ons and re-enable the Webroot Toolbar. You should also click on the View menu ->Toolbars and check to make sure there is a check next to the Webroot Toolbar.
If the above steps do not restore the Webroot toolbar to Firefox 9.x, please contact our Technical Support team.
You can either call Technical Support via phone or easily create a Support ticket by clicking on this link
Create a Support Ticket
When you create a Support ticket using the link above, important Log files from your computer will be uploaded to our servers and analyzed. You will then be contacted with instructions on how to get the Webroot toolbar working again with Firefox 9.