Best answer by HowardRView original
Is the Webroot SecureAnywhere toolbar compatible with Firefox 9 and above?
As long as you have the latest version of SecureAnywhere installed, the Webroot Toolbar is fully compatible with Firefox 9 and above. If you still do not see the Webroot Toolbar in Firefox there are steps you can take to restore the toolbar.
This topic has been closed for comments
Already have an account? Login
Login to the community
No account yet? Create an account
Enter your username or e-mail address. We'll send you an e-mail with instructions to reset your password.
1. Shutdown Firefox completely.
2. Click on the link below and choose "Save File" and save the "toolbarfix.exe" to your Desktop.
Webroot Toolbar Fix
3. Double-click on the "toolbarfix.exe" file to run it.
4. When the process is complete, open Firefox and if you get a message about a "new add-n" select Yes. You should now see the Webroot Toolbar in Firefox.
1. Click on the link below and choose "Save File" and save the "fftbfix.exe" file to your Desktop.
2. Double-click on the "fftbfix.exe" file to launch the script.
3. A small window will open and the utility should complete quickly.
4. After the display window indicates “Done!” press the Finish button and the window will close.
5. Click on the link below to install the Webroot Toolbar for Firefox 9.
6. After the process is complete, restart Firefox 9 and you should now see the Webroot Toolbar. If you do not see the Webroot Toolbar, check your Firefox Add-ons and re-enable the Webroot Toolbar. You should also click on the View menu ->Toolbars and check to make sure there is a check next to the Webroot Toolbar.
If the above steps do not restore the Webroot toolbar to Firefox 9.x, please contact our Technical Support team.
You can either call Technical Support via phone or easily create a Support ticket by clicking on this link
Create a Support Ticket
When you create a Support ticket using the link above, important Log files from your computer will be uploaded to our servers and analyzed. You will then be contacted with instructions on how to get the Webroot toolbar working again with Firefox 9.
The newest release is actually version 188.8.131.52 which does work with Firefox 10 and I updated the instructions above.