Solved

Is Web Root blocking my access to my bank?

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 3
I just sent a response on the ticket here is what I sent:

The Teatimer removal did not work. It does show in the tray when I download and do the install, but once I restart the computer the icon is no longer in the tray.

As I posted in the community forum the Quicken problem is resolved, it turned out that when I tried to upgrade this afternoon it worked so I called the bank to find out why it wasn't working before. I was told it was Quicken's problem, all people who were using Quicken and Quicken Books had the same problem. That was a relief.

Is there something else I should look for about TeaTimer.exe?
Userlevel 7
Badge +55

@slhayes wrote:
I just sent a response on the ticket here is what I sent:

The Teatimer removal did not work. It does show in the tray when I download and do the install, but once I restart the computer the icon is no longer in the tray.

As I posted in the community forum the Quicken problem is resolved, it turned out that when I tried to upgrade this afternoon it worked so I called the bank to find out why it wasn't working before. I was told it was Quicken's problem, all people who were using Quicken and Quicken Books had the same problem. That was a relief.

Is there something else I should look for about TeaTimer.exe?

It should be the computer that has the Tray Icon missing issue! Then do as MikeR said above! Or did I just get this mixed up as we are dealing with 2 systems?

TH

Userlevel 7
I sent instructions through the ticket system. :D

I am glad the issues were resolved. Let me know if I can help you further.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings