Solved

Is Web Root blocking my access to my bank?

• 15 September 2012
  • 28 replies

Show first post

28 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +9
I just sent a response on the ticket here is what I sent:

The Teatimer removal did not work. It does show in the tray when I download and do the install, but once I restart the computer the icon is no longer in the tray.

As I posted in the community forum the Quicken problem is resolved, it turned out that when I tried to upgrade this afternoon it worked so I called the bank to find out why it wasn't working before. I was told it was Quicken's problem, all people who were using Quicken and Quicken Books had the same problem. That was a relief.

Is there something else I should look for about TeaTimer.exe?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I just sent a response on the ticket here is what I sent:

The Teatimer removal did not work. It does show in the tray when I download and do the install, but once I restart the computer the icon is no longer in the tray.

As I posted in the community forum the Quicken problem is resolved, it turned out that when I tried to upgrade this afternoon it worked so I called the bank to find out why it wasn't working before. I was told it was Quicken's problem, all people who were using Quicken and Quicken Books had the same problem. That was a relief.

Is there something else I should look for about TeaTimer.exe?
It should be the computer that has the Tray Icon missing issue! Then do as MikeR said above! Or did I just get this mixed up as we are dealing with 2 systems?

TH

Userlevel 7
I sent instructions through the ticket system. :D

I am glad the issues were resolved. Let me know if I can help you further.