Solved

Issue with install on Samsung tablet

• 4 March 2013
  • 2 replies

I have a laundry list here, so sorry about this in advance:

I bough a Samsung Galaxy 2 table  7.0 and I cannot get the registration to work.  It keeps telling me incorrect email and address.  Is the problem because my mobile phone is on my webroot account?  I need to have both devices covered, please.

The other issue is I need to remove a computer from my license and when I sign into my account I cannot see any of my computers....I am talking about the 5 license registration, that starts with SSEA-ONLN-E45F-

Any assistance, support and help is greatly apprecaited!

CindiN

icon

Best answer by JimM 5 March 2013, 22:03

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi CindiN and welcome to the Community!

You might want to verify that the Account  you are logging into has the correct key code listed.  Log into the account, and then click your email address at the upper right to get the drop down list.  Choose "Manage Key Codes".  Make sure that they key code for the 5 user license is listed, and that it shows as active and not expired.

Also, you might check the users for the account.  That same drop down at the upper right corner has "Manage Users".  If you have more than one user defined, make sure that you have "PC Security" set to Admin for the logon you are using or you may not be able to see and manage the protected PC's.

EDIT

You might also want to check the dropdown for "Deactivated Devices" to make sure that the PC's you have protected are not listed in here.

/EDIT

If you cannot get to "Manage Key Codes" or "Manage Users", you might be using a logon that does not have Admin access, and you need to use the main logon (Email) for that account that does have Admin rights to all settings.

As for that new tablet, it should be able to be covered just fine as long as you are not over the 5 device limit.  Make sure that you have installed the right version here that goes with your WSA Complete license.  Also make sure you are using the same key code that goes with that 5 user license.

I would reccomend that you Submit a Trouble Ticket if none of the above is of any help.  There may be something going on in the back end that will require an adjustment.  
Userlevel 7
It appears there is an open case in the support system for this issue.  We've identified the problem, and we'll be following up shortly through that system.