It's that time again... renewing ISC....

• 26 December 2017
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 4
I've sent a message to support but I think you guys can help out as you normally do...kudos by the way!.  I have an existing keycode expiring in 11-days but I purchased a new one.  Same product "Complete" but the new one is for a 3-year license.  Can I get the 2 combined to include the remaining time on the old code?  Thanks in advance...

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Randy

Am afraid that there is nothing that the Community members can do in relation to this as we do not have access to the back office systems which is where any consolidation of subscriptions would be done.

You will need to Open a Support Ticket and request the addition of the NEW subscription to the current one that is going to expire (Do not do it the other way around as that will require more work to be done on your account).

If you get a negative from the Support Team then post back here and we can see if one of the Admins can assist.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 4
Ok thanks....
Userlevel 7
@ may not be able to do this, but I absolutely can, @!

Send me your old and new keycode in a private message. I'll also close your ticket with our Team once I'm done to eliminate any confusion. Thanks! :cathappy: 
Userlevel 4
JP I did send it to you.  Thought you'd like to know that "support" came back saying it couldn't be done b/c the keys were bought from different vendors.  Have never had that issue in 4-years.  Anyway...I appreciate it. 
Userlevel 7
Hmmmm...we seem to be getting a lot of such 'referrals back' when in the past there was no issue in relation to requesting this.

Perhaps one of the Admins could check out what the official policy is so that we have it clear & straight going forward into the new year? 
Userlevel 4
Thanks Baldrick.  I also asked them why one of the PC's linked to my new code did not switch over from the expiring key and they said it would take up to 24 hours.  Well still hasn't when the others have.  Can that be fixed on your side or is it something that I need to do.  I did put the new key code on that local machine and it did scan.  Problem is that that "local" machine is no longer "local".  She left yesterday....thoughts?
Userlevel 7
Hi Randy

The Support Team are correct (as one would expect them to be) in that it can take up to 24 hours for the change to go through although up to 48 hours is not unheard of...so I would give it a little more time.

What sometimes help is to run a Manual Scan on the system in question; that sometimes 'nudges' things along...but is by no means fullproof in terms of success/effect.

This cannot be fixed Community side unless the likes of the Admins intervene so I would see whether they can come to your assistanc e with that should it have not changed by the end of the day.

The "Local" machine no longer being "local" should not be an issue...hopefully whoever has it now can just click on the big, prominently placed "Scan My Computer" button to give that a try.

Finally, just to reassure you...registration and appearance in the online console in no way whatsoever affects the protection that WRSA provides. As long as all is showing GREEN (and the main panel says "Protected") on the "local" (and any, for that matter) machine one is fully protected...the online console is just a facility that is really a 'nice to have'.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 4
Baldrick thanks to you and JP for all you guys do....appreciate it and have a happy NY.
Userlevel 7

Userlevel 7
@ & @