Solved

Keycode has been activated nag screen

I purchased a new keycode for webroot from a third party and activated it.  Now, both PCs I have it activated it on keep coming up with a nag box every few hours saying "Your new keycode has been activated.  Additional tools and options are available to help you set up your keycode." and a "Get started" button.  All that happens when I click on the button is that a web page opens to webroot's website.  I've tried signing in but there is nothing specific to do once I have.  The product is activated just fine, so I don't see anything else that needs to be done.  I just want this nag screen to go away.  Any ideas how to do it?
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 1 October 2018, 19:38

Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

I never heard of that one before so I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket and ask them what's going on and fix it for you!

Thanks,

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello and Welcome to the Webroot Community!

I never heard of that one before so I would suggest that you Submit a Support Ticket and ask them what's going on and fix it for you!

Thanks,

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings