keycode wont work on my andriod but works on computer help!!!!

• 6 August 2014
  • 1 reply

i called geeksquad and webroot customer service i was passed around and they transfured me to someone that can help with keycodes and got hung up on....i read on google play that alot of ppl r having problems with same thing i am and same code error...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
i called geeksquad and webroot customer service i was passed around and they transfured me to someone that can help with keycodes and got hung up on....i read on google play that alot of ppl r having problems with same thing i am and same code error...PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

Welcome harley2174, Sorry you are having problems with your keycode.

Please follow these instructions cear cache uninstall WSA and reboot and reinsatall with yur saved keycode and see if this works for you,

Android users to clear there Bowser Cache using GOOGLE.

1- OPEN BROWSER
2- HIT MENU KEY
3- MORE OPTIONS BUTTON
4-CLICK SETTINGS/ PRIVACY & SECURITY/CLEAR CACHE.

I believe some of this is necessary to do a uninstall and reinstall of Webroot....Please advise...

Also for added measures I would like to add:

HOW TO CLEAR TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES ON ANDROID DEVICES

STEPS: 
1-OPEN SETTINGS
2-LOOK FOR DEVICE/APPLICATION MANAGER/ (PRESS APPS/OPTION)
3-LOOK FOR BROWSER APP. & SELECT IT
4-PRESS CLEAR CACHE

HOW TO CLEAR TEMPORARY INTERNET FILES ON ANDROID DEVICES

STEPS: 
1-OPEN SETTINGS
2-LOOK FOR DEVICE/APPLICATION MANAGER/ (PRESS APPS/OPTION)
3-LOOK FOR BROWSER APP. & SELECT IT
4-PRESS CLEAR CACHE
 Unistall and reinstall from the Google play store the vesrsion that you have installed on Android (Google Play Store. WSAC) And Herefor WSA Premier..Making sure you have the correct AV from the Google play store! OK?
  Also look Here if you need to update or reinstall. Also look Here on how to deactivate.

You can also contact tech  Support Ticket here
Or for Best Buy Here

Thanks and get back to us if you need more help.