Solved

Logins

• 28 September 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Badge +4
Two Issues on Secure Anywhere -

1. on my Desktop PC shows the infected report copied & pasted below. But doesn't tell me what to do with it?
  2. Can successfully log into my account on Android mobile, but Webroot will not accept my same login details when trying to log into Reset Password or Security Code as two fixes need attention. It states a new password email has been sent to me but there are no emails in my gmail inbox.
I'm really so frustrated with Webroot and not being a very techie person find all this stressful.

Please can you help me.

Scan Date & TimeDurationResultIP AddressAug 22, 2019 7:38Approx. 10 secs Infected - View Bads120.150.35.204File NameMalware GroupMAILPV.EXE
W32.Hacktool.Mailpassview
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 28 September 2019, 13:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello @MiniBB,

Sorry you're having problems with Webroot. Since you can't log into your Account or reset your password Support can help you with this problem. Make sure you mention the infected report.

Please submit a Support Ticket or Contact Webroot Support to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.
Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,
Dave.