Malware Infection

• 14 May 2014
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
What should I do if webroot says my computer is safe but when I run a different program I find infections that webroot missed?

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Hi

Read this thread:
Vurus removal options
https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Antivirus/Virus-Removal-Options/ta-p/54074

Thank you
Petr.

Userlevel 7
If you can post the logs from the other AV program or even better upload them to a file hosting site so I can download them and have a look. Filedropper is free and quick its the one we use here in Support.

www.filedropper.com
Userlevel 1
It wasn't an anti virus program it was an anti malware program called spyhunter  and it gave me a blue screen before I uninstalled it...

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Can you please Submit a Support Ticket so that Rakanisheu can look at your scan log and let you know what's going on!

Thanks,

Daniel 😉
Hello

Please tell me first that you can then analyze logs from your system and add the threat to your database of malware Protection. Because It will make effort to assist you in locating and removing a potential malware infection from your computer.
Userlevel 7
Hi marry_smith

Apologies but I am not really understanding your post.  Are you asking a question (in which case I will reply) or making a comment (in which case I will not)?

Regards

Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hello

Please tell me first that you can then analyze logs from your system and add the threat to your database of malware Protection. Because It will make effort to assist you in locating and removing a potential malware infection from your computer.

Yes they can and yes it will so please do as I said above by Submitting a Support Ticket to get it sorted!

Thanks,

Daniel