Question

Mgt. Console issue

• 28 October 2021
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 1

I was checking my Mgt Console : (W10) Secure Anywhere CE 21.4 and noticed several devices were doubled/tripled up:

See image

#1,2,3

#7,8

#9,10

#11,12

What is happening?

What have I done wrong ?? :thinking:

Any advice plz, thx

Longboard

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +17

Hey there @Longboard ,

I’m going to ping our console product expert and see if he has any ideas.

@trodde - any thoughts for why he’s getting some duplicate devices on the console?

Userlevel 1

Thx

LB

Userlevel 1

Hi @Longboard, is it possible to deactivate or remove the older devices? If not, we’ll have to have someone in Support look at your case. 

Userlevel 1

All active.

All are on renewal/renewed license keys

:worried:

Userlevel 1

Got it. I would suggest clicking into each device in a group of duplicates and determining which one is the newest, keeping the newest one, then deactivating the duplicates that haven’t been scanned or seen recently. This will avoid your being billed for the duplicates, but your data from older device duplicates will still be available. The recommended workaround for the moment is outlined here for the business version of Endpoint Protection: Duplicate devices are shown in the Webroot management console | Webroot Community, but this guideline applies to the Consumer console as well. It’s not necessarily ideal, but until we have a better solution please let me know if this solution works!