Solved

Minor Console Bug

• 20 February 2013
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 7
My console has not updated information correctly for the PC Security.  Several days ago, my wife managed to get a little bug on the computer while surfing.  No big deal, WSA found the bug and removed that evening while I was on the computer.

The console, however, still shows that there has been 1 infection in the last 24 hours, when in fact it has been several days.  

In the detailed scan information on the console, you can see that the last infection is dated Feb. 14th, 

+

Not a big issue, just a glitch that the console data is not updating correctly at times.  
icon

Best answer by pegas 20 February 2013, 12:44

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello David,

I have experienced the same in the past. As I wrote today in another thread, even though relating to WSA Android, usually reinstallation of WSA does solve problems when the console doesn't correctly read WSA status either on PC or phone. However it's just an aesthetic issue without any negative impacts on installed WSA, so consider whether the reinstallation is worth.
Userlevel 7
It doesnt bother me, but I was aware of the other thread, which is why I brought it up... so that the devs are aware of any instances of console data not updating correctly.  Maybe a little extra info will give them something to work with.

I also have an ongoing issue with a console glitch that JimM is handling, and this makes me wonder if the two are related... I will have to shoot a PM over to him :D