Solved

Mobile app for Android SECURITY screen missing some options

Badge +3
Running version 5.5.5.38787, of secure anywhere, wit premier subscription. On a ONEPLUS 6A Android version 9 phone, running OxygenOS vers 1.0.13.

Ever since the last update to Secure Anywhere, aster the high battery drain issue., I am missing some menu functionality from the antivirus security screen.

There is no menu available to change scan frequency, check for updates and I cannot turn my shields on or off.

My renewal is coming up soon, but for the price asked, it's not worth it if the app doesn't work as claimed.

I have looked everywhere in the app but these settings are not to be found. My license is current and good.

Any suggestions on how I can get all my functionality back?
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 6 May 2019, 17:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
It does Sherry. Thank you very much. Now I don't have to drive myself crazy looking for these menu options

You are most welcome! I know the feeling when you cannot find something that used to be there. 😊

Have a great day!
Badge +3
It does Sherry. Thank you very much. Now I don't have to drive myself crazy looking for these menu options
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @Mcummings61

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry to say these options have been removed.

• Android version 5.5.3(Released March 7, 2019) Upgraded:The Anti-virus analysis engine automatically scans every new file or app loaded on the device. Because the engine scans new items as they are loaded onto the device, detection is immediate and the scan has virtually no impact on the device performance.
  • We have added the Android Oreo and Pie for Google Play Store's policy compliance.
  • Removed:Shield menu is no longer needed(analysis has been automated for all users).
  • SMS Blocker functionality.
  • Call Blocker functionality.
  • Dialer Shield blocker functionality.
  • Schedule functionality (scans have been automated).
If you still have concerns you may Submit a Support Ticket and they will gladly assist you free of charge with your Webroot Subscription.

Hope this helps somewhat?