Solved

My Webroot Account Login

• 13 July 2012
  • 36 replies

hi when i use to login to my webroot account login i use to see my mange keys and other info backup and setpassword but now when i login i dont see the mange key option and backup buttons any more need help thanks
icon

Best answer by zorbas 12 June 2013, 23:33

View original

36 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Hello ,

have you problem for login to your panel at Webroot Panel ?
hi im not talking about the webroot community login account talking about this https://my.webrootanywhere.com/default.asp
when i login there i cant see my backup synce or password chnage or cant even see manage key and i install webroot on  my pc but in the login account my pc didint get added in there so i dont know what to do
Userlevel 7
Hello Behzad,

This sounds like it might be a permissions issue with your My Webroot Account settings.

Changing User Permissions
  1. Login to your My Webroot Account
  2. ?Click the drop-down arrow on your email address and go to Manage Users
  3. Click Edit user Details/Permissions at the right of each user
  4. Click the Access & Permissions tab
  5. Make sure that Passwords and Backups are both checked 
  6. Make sure PC Security Console and the SecureAnywhere Console both have Admin permissions enabled
  7. Click Save Access & Permissions
Please let me know if this information was helpful! If you need additional assistance please send me a Private Message with any emails and keycodes you have had associated to your Webroot acccount so I can gather more information.
when i click the drop box its only says
Account setting
Downloads
Help
Support
Logout
thats it nothing else i dont see mange nothing
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Hi ,

Maybe you are sub-user .
it was fine last night i get to see all the option in my webroot login account then today this happen i cant get to see manage user, manage key, bakacup synce, password nothing , and i even install webroot complete that i buy today on my pc but when i login the pc dont get added in the list
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
i think better you will send request to support portal with license key , They can help you .

http://www.webrootanywhere.com/support

Thank you
Best Regards,

Userlevel 7
Thank you for the Private Message!

With the detailed account information I was able to find that your new SecureAnywhere Complete keycode you purchased earlier today was not associated with your My Webroot Account or your old Complete keycode.

I have now correctly associated the two. Now you can follow my previous instructions to make sure that the permissions settings are correct.

Update: We created a new account for Behzad and he has access to all permissions and full functionality of his online account. We communicated through Private Messages and ended with:
"Yes i have admin accses now thanks alot man" 
"Thanks alot you help me big time today thanks."
"You are the best!" :D
Thanks MikeR my Webroot is working perfect now 😉

I have had webroot for a number of years, each year I have a problem associating my webroot account with my new subscr1ption the only thing I cannot do is access all my passwords  from my previous webroot..
I have started a conversation with talk with webroot page, in the past I have got an immediate email saying “conversation with Webroot Technical Support has been initiated” but nothing this time?  I have sent  it on the 27th 28th and 29th  with no response, so not sure if that is working.
Any help you can give me would be appreciated as in the poast you have associated them for me.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello ohboy and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Did you try to MikeR will be online today as usual you can check later around 1:00PM EST if you don't get any reply things should be back to normal on Wednesday.

HTH,

TH
thanks triplehelix, yes I have done that on the 27 and 28 and 29 and never got the normal response that i have had in the past? in the past I have got an immediate email saying “conversation with Webroot Technical Support has been initiated” but not happened this time.
maybe things are changing( less staff or something?)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
thanks triplehelix, yes I have done that on the 27 and 28 and 29 and never got the normal response that i have had in the past? in the past I have got an immediate email saying “conversation with Webroot Technical Support has been initiated” but not happened this time.
maybe things are changing( less staff or something?)
No I just think it's because of the Holiday's as support as always been great! http://community.webroot.com/t5/Community-Guidelines-please-read/Holiday-Hours/m-p/19526#M26 Hopefully @will be online to help you today but as I said I don't know for sure.

This is what you will see when you get a reply from the Support Inbox.

Hello,

You have a new message from Webroot Technical Support.

Please read the message by visiting the following web page:

http://www.webrootanywhere.com/service.asp

If you are asked to logon, use the credentials we have provided below:

- Email address: ----------------

- Password: ----------------

Thank you,

Webroot Technical Support

TH
Userlevel 7
Hello ohboy, Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :D

I see that you submitted to Support 3 times for this problem. The support system brings your ticket to the top of the queue when you post a new response. Please read this post:
http://community.webroot.com/t5/Ideas-Exchange/Warning-Note-on-All-Support-Tickets-in-Queue/idi-p/13366
Since this is the Christmas & New Year Holiday Season, it may take them a little longer to respond to your ticket.
thanks for that, so i never did myself any favours then LOL glad I never resent it today!

lets hope i hear somthing soon I cant get any passwords and do not want to reset them all.

kind regards
happy new year too
Userlevel 7
Please Send me a Private Message with your new keycode and I will associate it with your existing MyWebroot account. 😃
thanks Mike R

will do now
Hello,

same problem here.

Webroot Login for passwords and Webroot toolbar. Red banner saying subcription expired although have entered new key.

Already did a clean install. Problems persists.

Have a great day

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello zorbas and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums!

A Webroot Staff member will have to take care of this issue as they can associate your new keycode to your account or you can Submit a Support Ticket and they can help you also.

HTH,

TH
Thx..

I'll have to wait a bit ;-))

Have a nice one
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Thx..

I'll have to wait a bit ;-))

Have a nice one
I will thanks, if you have any other questions feel free to ask!

Cheers,

Daniel
Problem is solved. This is why I use Webroot for years now. Not only because of the unique software. One of the best (maybe THE best) support teams
Great job. THX. It's like a huge family...isn't it? ;-))

All the best
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Problem is solved. This is why I use Webroot for years now. Not only because of the unique software. One of the best (maybe THE best) support teams
Great job. THX. It's like a huge family...isn't it? ;-))

All the best
Yea it a big family and I'm glad you got it sorted! :D

Cheers,

Daniel
I have used web root for a few years now and I have had great protection with it.
Userlevel 5
Everyone does i have good protection with webroot 🙂