my webroot mistake blocked some sites .

Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Hi ,

My webroot mistake blocked some sites .

Browser : firefox 36.0.1
Webroot Filtering Extention Version : 1.1.0.57

I have same this problem old time but on new version again have this problem .

Thank you .
Best Regards ,

Amir

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello durantash,

Can you be more specific in what websites Webroot is blocking?

Have you gone to Bright Cloud and checked the Url here and you can go here to  request a change?

Edited: You can submit a Support Ticket as well ..

Let us know what you need exactly and we can assist further. Ok?

Regards,

Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Dear Sherry ,

yes , i check and there are safe .

Unfortunately i does not get print screen .

i think again for other url i view this problem and can send print screen and ticket .

Thank You .
Best Regards ,
Amir

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi durantash,

Ok let us know how things go won't you?

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Dear Sherry ,

please visit this link

main link

----------------------

link

main link
--------------

webroot blocked main link .

other my question :

if i click on unblock page and continue , view page . and then i visit same page , webroot must will block it or no ?

Regards ,

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello durantash,

I get the spinning circles but it loaded for me as you can see here..

Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Hello Sherry ,

But my browser blocked it .  , i sent link for you .

i sent 2 sample links .

Amir

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Durantash,

It's not bocking main page either..

Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Dear Sherry ,

This is my question : why my webroot blocked these sites on my computer ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi durantash,

Have you tried this?

Controlling active processes
http://www.webroot.com/En_US/SecureAnywhere/PC/WSA_PC_Help.htm#C10_SystemControl/CH10b_ControllingPr.
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
ok , and then ?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi,

Well see if that will unblock your site. Otherwise submit that Support Ticket and tell them you are having problems with the Identidy Shields?
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ ,

For your support tciket copy and paste this link to your tciket so that you don't have to explain this all over again?

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/my-webroot-mistake-blocked-some-sites/m-p/192103#M11627

Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Thank you Sherry ,

Yes , i insert this link at my ticket .

Best Regards ,
Durantash

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello durantash,

Your welcome! Let us know the outcome won't you?

Kind Regards,
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Dear Sherry ,

OK , Sure  😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
interesting ,

They told me i must call by phone for get support .

Really i can not understand .

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Amir,

Did you get an email from support saying they want you to set up a scheduled time for them to call you so they can remotely work on your computer? Or are you actually saying that your support ticket said that you have to call them instead? I've not had that experience from Support telling me to call them.
Userlevel 7
Badge +37
Hi Sherry ,

they do not talk about remotely !

"  Hello,

Our apologies for any inconvenience. For the issue you are reporting, we would like to work with you directly over the phone to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Webroot’s US hours of availability are 7AM – 5PM MST, Monday through Friday. Please let us know your phone number, your time zone, and the best time frame to reach you during our hours so that we may contact you by phone.

For contact information in other countries, click here. When the Contact Us page opens, click the tab for the country that works best for you.

Sincerely,

The Webroot Support Team "

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
Hi Sherry ,

they do not talk about remotely !

"  Hello,

Our apologies for any inconvenience. For the issue you are reporting, we would like to work with you directly over the phone to resolve this as quickly as possible.

Webroot’s US hours of availability are 7AM – 5PM MST, Monday through Friday. Please let us know your phone number, your time zone, and the best time frame to reach you during our hours so that we may contact you by phone.

For contact information in other countries, click here. When the Contact Us page opens, click the tab for the country that works best for you.

Sincerely,

The Webroot Support Team "

Hi Amir,

Support wants to know your phone number so they can fix your computer remotely. The Support Team wants you to give them your time zone of your area and what is a good time for them to call where you will be available for them to call you. Please set up a time for them to help you with your computer. They will remotely fix your computer and chat with you. You don't have to call them. They want to call you. Do you understand?

1- Give support your phone number,
2- your time zone and if you are out of the country which you are, they have certain time zones that they can call you and what days they are available to work with you. Use the , click here. for their hours and days that they can assist you.

Do you understand now. This is a good thing that they want to remotely help you with your computer and talk to you.

Regards,