New Version wsa

• 5 October 2013
  • 1 reply

I first purchased Window Washer Software years ago to keep my pc cleaned out of all the unnecessary junk. Last year or early this year Webroot informed me that I could no longer use Window Washer and that in order to be able to continue doing what I had Purchased Window Washer to do I would have to upgrade to WSA for $79.00 annually.

I did not need WSA for any other reason than to use it as I had Window Washer. I have Microsoft Security Essentials (free program touted by PC World Mag.), Malwarebytes Pro and Advanced System Care. PC runs fine no slow downs). I had to download another free program (CC Cleaner) as a result of this new version not having a simple user interface like Window Washer and the previous version. When I would click on "View Status" I could at least clean up the junk files in one click. It's no longer there as an option. If CC Cleaner works near as well as Window Washer I'll probably buy it.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Tate,

System Cleaner is still available in Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete, but it has been renamed to System Optimizer. You can still get to it easily from the main screen of WSA.

To do so, click Utilities > Optimize Now.