Solved

NOT Happy Customer!!!!!!

• 16 October 2012
  • 3 replies

In December I purchased 50+ Seats of Webroot Complete!
I was re-assured that each seat will have the 10GB backup space. For convenience- I was told that the licenses will come in 5 packs. 10 Months later the Backup & Sync continues to have problems not to mention that the 10GB promised per seat is 10GB per license. To contact tech support by phone is a 40 minute wait. My Apple devices will not authenticate.
I am increasingly getting more frustrated with what looked like a promising product. I wish Webroot was as diligent about Quality of this product as it is with its STUPID level of security it imposes on the accounts. Are you kidding me?.... 4 tear security level?
I’ve spent in excess of $2000 dollars and I thing that I will mount a major campaign to get my moneys back-

icon

Best answer by MikeR 17 October 2012, 22:13

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey ivof,

Someone will be reaching out to you by phone in order to hear your story and see how we can help! :D

Thank you so much for your patience.

* ivof was personally reached out to and we are helping him get set up correctly.
I was reached by concerned manager with a follow up by a technical support.
Despite best efforts to fix the problems I experience.... The problem continues to be exactly.
I guess we can try again today if I ever hear back from anyone. :@

Userlevel 7
Your ticket was escalated to one of our engineers and they are investigating further.