Oh boy! More on Webroot /Windows 10 compatibility

• 15 August 2015
  • 1 reply

Hi again!
A few days ago,  I asked if my Webroot SecureAnywhere Internet Security Complete 9.0.1.35, would be compatible with the new Windows 10, and the answer was yes, the version 9's would be. So I did download Windows 10 and now my PC tells me that it isn't compatible. I double checked the operating system requirements and Windows 10 32- and 64-bit were listed. I'm open to suggestions, if anyone can tell me my next step.
Thanks for your time!

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hello there, welcome to the Community!

There are now a lot of us on the Community, myself included, who are using Windows 10 and Webroot without any problems.  So it IS compatible, but at the same time you are not the only one who has for some reason received this error.  I have seen a couple of others report the problem, though not many.

For others I believe simply uninstalling Webroot and reinstalling it solved the problem.

Please do a clean reinstall of WSA and Please follow the steps closely!

• Make sure you have a copy of your 20 Character Alphanumeric Keycode! Example: SA69-AAAA-A783-DE78-XXXX
  • KEEP the computer online for Uninstall and Reinstall to make sure it works correctly
  • Download a Copy Here (Best Buy Subscription PC users click HERE)
  • Uninstall WSA and Reboot
  • Install with the new installer, enter your Keycode and don't import any settings if asked to as you can set it up as you like once it's done
  • Let it finish it's install scan
  • Reboot once again
Please let us know if that resolves your issue?