What makes this frustrating is that the very same email and password gets me into the Webroot console (website) without any problem at all. It just seems that the password manager within a webpage does not seem to be communicating with the webroot site to give me valid access. I have uninstalled Webroot Secure Anywhere as well as Google Chrome and reinstalled fresh copies to no avail. Any hints as to what is happening? I have not changed any settings at all so it is one big mystery.
Best answer by nicView original
After submitting my ticket on the 9-Nov I got a reply on 12-Nov that my password was linked to one of my old keycodes and that I should back up my passwords and let them know when it was done. In the meantime they would add days to my old keycode so I could still use my password. I did this and let them know on the 16-Nov.
Then today I get the same message that my account has been deactivated
Sorry to hear that this has occurred...there is nothing that we can do here in the Community but I have to say that I think that this is an unfortunate 'glitch' in what is usually a stellar service provided by the Support Team.
Hopefully as Nic
It is the weekend now so I suspect that responses will be slower than usual even though the Support Team work 24/7...and just wondering if there is anything Roy
Do let us know where yo get to on this and if there is any chance in circumstances/Support do contact you shortly...and if they do not then do post back sooner rather than later.
Overall they do have some of the best support around, but they too are human and sometimes miss the mark the first try 🙂