Solved

Password manager in chrome

I am unable to log in to password manager in Chrome, Firefox and IE. I get "unknown email address".
icon

Best answer by JimM 2 May 2013, 23:40

View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello jewelr and welcome to the Webroot Community!

Have you activated your Online Console?  You need to do this before you can use Password Manager.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Have you setup your My Webroot Account as there are settings in there that you can change.

TH

EDIT: David you beat me this time. LOL
Yes and yes. Is there anything in the console that i can check?
Userlevel 7
Yes.  In the Console, click on your email address at the upper left corner.  Select Manage Users.

Look at the list of permissions for the email login you wish to use with Password Manager and make sure that Passwords is allowed.

You can also check to make sure that your email login is associated with the correct active WSA - Complete key code.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Have a look at this Online User Guide and go to your email address and click on manage users and click on the little guy at the end and give Access to Passwords and Back & Sync if you like.

TH

EDIT: I will let David help you from here in! 😉
Userlevel 7
Daniel, as we seem to be crossing each other here, I will let you finish it up 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Nope see my Edit. :p

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Nope.. you have it LOL.  I have a few things to do here myself, was just passing through in a break period 😃
Funny, now thats what i call being helped, lol. It says I have access to passwords. Does it matter that I am on a trial currently?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That I do not know so maybe one of the Webroot Staff can give you more info as for Trials?

TH
Userlevel 7
Trials function the same way as the full product, and that functionality should work.
Userlevel 7
Jewelr, if you could please private message me the email address you created the account with, I can take a closer look.  Thanks!

Note: This was taken care of via private message on 5/2/13.