Solved

Password manager reads my account as expired

• 1 March 2014
  • 1 reply

Hi I tried the trial account till it expired and then bought the Internet Plus pakage last week. I had trouble upgrading to Internet Complete (it would not give my an upgrade op[tion, only renew or extend) and admin was nice enough to upgrade my account for free. I am trying to use the Password manager and did the uninstall and reinstall as advice to other user. The password manager says my account has expired when I try to save a password and I believe I read that only the Mods can update it in this case when given the client keys in a PM. Please tell me who to PM to do this :manlol:

icon

Best answer by Baldrick 1 March 2014, 15:23

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Hartie

Thanks for explaining your issue so clearly.  I does look like you need the help of either the Mods or Support.  The Mod to PM is MikeR (@) or as has been posted elsewhere, you could alternatively Open a Suport Ticket.  In either case you need to provide then same information...and hopefully get the issue resolved.

Do bear in mind that whilst Support is open 24/7 365, it is a weekend ans so responses might not be at there usual weekday snappiest. ;)

Mods are around at the weekend but that is not guaranteed...and so may not respond before next week.

Also, on an aside...just a quick check that you have set up your Web Console already, as it is required to be in place to run the Password Manager.  In case you need further information on this and the Password Manager please see this post on problems setting up and account/what to do if you have them and this article, on the Password Manager.

Hopefully, between them, you will have further information that is of assistance.

Please post back and let us know if Mike or Support have managed to assist.

Regards

Baldrick