Passwords web console isn't encrypted

• 20 November 2012
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
While PC Security, Mobile Security, Backup & Sync web consoles are all encrypted the Passwords web console isn't! For more clarity see below.

The Passwords console needs to be encrypted!

6 replies

Userlevel 7
That's interesting.  It's encrypted for me.

Which browser is that?  We'll see if we can reproduce.
Userlevel 7
Opera 12.10 and 12.11
Userlevel 7
Hey pegas,

I wanted to give you an update before I leave for a holiday. I was able to reproduce this issue with Opera 12.11 and the lack of encryption for the passwords section specifically.

I am communicating with our engineers and developers and will have an update for you next week. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. 😃
Userlevel 7

@ wrote:
Hey ,

I wanted to give you an update before I leave for a holiday. I was able to reproduce this issue with Opera 12.11 and the lack of encryption for the passwords section specifically.

I am communicating with our engineers and developers and will have an update for you next week. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention and I hope you have a wonderful weekend. :D
Hello Mike,

Thanks for the feedback. I am glad the issue is confirmed and passed to your engineering department to troubleshoot.

Have a nice and quiet holiday 😉
Userlevel 7
This has been brought up with our developers and is still being investigated for a resolution.

Userlevel 7
Thx Mike for the update 😉