Solved

PC not appearing in webconsole

• 3 February 2013
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +24
I have installed wsa complete in two of my PCs. But only one appear in my webconsole. I try reinstalling it in other. But still it does not appear.
icon

Best answer by shorTcircuiT 3 February 2013, 17:50

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Welcome to the forums dtouch!

Did you run a full scan on the computer that does not show on your console?  I have had that happen myself ,but I had not run that first scan after the install.  If that does not work, or you have already done a full scan, you might want to Submit a Trouble Ticket
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
The installer ran a sacn while installation. Other than that i did not try a full scan.. will try that..
and yes i had submitted a ticket.

------------
edit:
I ran a full scan. still not appearing!
Userlevel 7
After making the above reply, I happened to log into my MyWebroot Account, and noticed that my computer is no longer listed in my console.  I am not sure how long this has been the case.  I have ran a full scan. then re-entered my key code, and completed another scan after that.  After waiting 30 minutes, my pc was still not showing in the console.  Un-install and re-install the WSA Complete, activated with key code and allowed it to run the initial scan.  I am currently waiting on a 30 minute timer (Webroot says that after the initial scan it can take 10-15 minutes for the device to show up in the console). 

The software does show that I am protected, and does have the correct number of days remaining.  Password Management is working correctly.

I will let you know if mine corrects itself or if I also file a trouble ticket.
Userlevel 7
Have logged in to my account for your convenience and my laptop is seen correctly with all the run scans including todays routine scan. So we can rule out Webroot server is down.

Sorry for your troubles and please keep us informed how it's developing.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Have logged in to my account for your convenience and my laptop is seen correctly with all the run scans including todays routine scan. So we can rule out Webroot server is down.

Sorry for your troubles and please keep us informed how it's developing.
Thank you for the confirmation on status with Webroot and your console Pegas!  
Userlevel 7
Trouble ticket of my own on the way up... It has been 30 minutes, and still not showing for me.  Very strange!
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
I ran a full scan 1 hr back.. and still not showing...
Userlevel 7
dtouch, 

There is another thread with a similar problem going on at the moment.  See https:///t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Complete/Webroot-won-t-install-again-WRSC/m-p/24508#M2137 as it might be of help to you.
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
yes!! That did the job! Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Awesome!  HUGE Kudo's to TripleHelix, it was his post on another thread that worked.

Now.. if it would work for mine!  But that seems to be an item for another thread :D