Solved

Permanently erase with Webroot does not seem to work

• 30 November 2012
  • 4 replies

• Fresh Face
  • 3 replies
If I right click on a file, folder or anything then hit permanetly earse with webroot, nothing happens. It used to work, but a few days ago it stopped. Thanks for the help, windows 7.
icon

Best answer by JimM 30 November 2012, 18:39

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
That sounds like a crashed service might be involved.  Have you restarted your computer since you noticed this?  That would restart the service on reboot if that's part of the issue.  I'm sure support will want to take a closer look for you to find out why that's happening.  That's going to require logs and maybe a remote session, which we can't facilitate on Community, but support can do it for you if you put in a support ticket.

*I followed up with Rob via PM today to see if his issue was resolved or if he needs any additional assistance. 12/12/12
I resart my PC and it seems to work for a little while and then stop again. It's hit and miss if it works or not. Sometimes even if it works it will take forever to just delete a small file, like it has staled.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hey Rob did you Submit a Support Ticket and if you didn't I would suggest you do so they can gather some logs from you.

TH

I just sent one