Solved

post keycode nenewal

Userlevel 2
I just activated a new keycode for the coming year.  I still have time left on my old keycode.  I can't find where I can transfer that time to the new subscription.  Can anyone help?
icon

Best answer by VanBuran 20 September 2017, 20:52

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Greetings @,

Could you please send me a private message with both your old keycode and your new one? I'll be happy to merge the remaining days for you.

Best,
Userlevel 2
Thanks to JP and all the help from Webroot.  This is a fantastic community that I am proud to be a part of.  Problem is now solved.  I simply love Webroot!
Userlevel 7

:catwink:
Userlevel 4
Badge +14
I know this is solved but,I am thinking of doing my update early as well. Does the merging of the new keycode as discussed still apply?
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
I know this is solved but,I am thinking of doing my update early as well. Does the merging of the new keycode as discussed still apply?
It should. I'll ping @ and he will take care of you with the early update. 😉
Userlevel 4
Badge +14
Thanks for the reply. I will wait for @:D
Userlevel 7
Present!!! Thanks for buzzing me ;)

@, if you renew the same keycode, the merging of keycodes won't apply. If you purchase a new one, just send me both the old and new in a private message and I'll take care of it for you.

Hope this helps!
Userlevel 4
Badge +14
@ wrote:
Present!!! Thanks for buzzing me ;)

@, if you renew the same keycode, the merging of keycodes won't apply. If you purchase a new one, just send me both the old and new in a private message and I'll take care of it for you.

Hope this helps!

@ Thanks for the offer. PM Sent :D

Userlevel 7
@ you're all set :catlol:

Userlevel 4
Badge +14
@ JP All good! Thank you very much.:catvery-happy::catvery-happy: