Solved

Pretty fed up now.

• 3 November 2012
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 1
I bought the webroot anywhere complete package, so I could have the best protection on my pc , phone, and tablet. Pretty much after a few days things are not working any more. I shouldn't have to uninstall and reinstall the suite. Still no support for google chrome, I.E. will not open more than 3 tabs sometimes (not often) it will open four with the webroot toolbar. Most the time after three tabs are open and I open a fourth the webroot tool bar is not even on that tab, so the logging in does not work. Back up and sync does not work yet. It went all screwy on my phone, I open it up one day to find for what ever reason all the protection settings had turned themselves off, and I had to manually turn them all on again. The migration of the back up data should not have left it broken, it should not have been set until it was up and running right, maybe a window of a few hours between moving files and it should have been running. I paid $80 bucks now for a security suite that has continually been broken since the first week. It seems like issue after issue. Hearing  "we are working on it" does me no good. I have been patient and nice about it.

I paid $80 bucks, and got a broken product and I am tired of waiting for one where everything works. Just look at all the frustrated threads being made lately. The security suite was not  ready for deployment obviously. Once it is fixed AND everything works right all the time like it should, that is when I feel like the time (remaining days on subscription) should start counting down again. Until that happens I would think its only fair to stop the clock on a broken security suite.

Reall guys, I am sick and tired of waiting, get it fixed.
icon

Best answer by MikeR 4 November 2012, 21:28

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Ambush I'm sorry that you are have so many problems have you had a chance to use the new https:///t5/Release-Notes/PC-Release-Notes-Version-8-0-2-37/m-p/14648#M61to see if it fixes any of your issues if not you can download Here and install over top and reboot and please let us know if some of your issues are fixed.

HTH,

TH
Userlevel 7
I want to apologize for your frustration and the inconvenience the Backup & Sync transition has caused you. I will reach out to you via Private Message concerning your request. The last message you were sent through the support system was a request to gather more logs, would you mind submitting them so we can investigate your case further and possibly escalate it to our engineers?

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Update: The Backup & Sync transition is now complete. You can now setup your Backup & Sync again.

Backup & Sync User Guide