Solved

Problems with recent license!!!

• 10 January 2013
  • 13 replies

Hi, 

We recently buyed a license and upgrade also that license, all info below this message. 

The problem is sometimes webroot says "YOUR LICENSE AS EXPIRED PLEAS RENEW IT", and i've to introduce again and again the key code. And he says "you're registered, thank you". 

Then, after one-two days, same thing again!! 
This is becaming very disturbing. 

What can i do to stop this?
icon

Best answer by JimM 25 January 2013, 00:55

View original

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello joaoleitao and Welcome to the Webroot Community Forums.

Can I ask where you purchased your copy of WSA?

TH
Hi, here at webroot site.
One new license, and then an upgrade.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi, here at webroot site.
One new license, and then an upgrade.
OK you will have to wait about an hour for the Webroot Staff to come online and they can help you get it sorted! ;)

TH
I've posted a support ticket, but after 48h no answer.

Will they answer here??
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes they will and they will look into it for you and get it sorted just wait for a reply from a Staff member soon.

TH
Userlevel 7
Thank you for joining the Community. :D

I have taken a look at your support ticket and the keycode you are using is missing one of the alpha characters. Please try the instructions below and let me know if you experience the same problem. If you do, please update the thread and I will send you instructions on how to proceed through the ticket system to remove remnants of older software that could be causing the issue.

Open SecureAnywhere>click My Account>click Activate a new keycode>Copy & Paste the keycode I have sent you>click Activate
I made a typo on the ticket, but that's i do every single day.

And every single day, the samething happen, "expired, please activate your code".
Userlevel 7
Thank you for that information. I have sent instructions on how to remove remnants of older software and drivers to your support ticket. Once you have followed these instructions and reinstalled Webroot, please let me know if the issue persists in the support ticket.
Hi,

I've answered your questions.

This is a new system, i don't have or had old software, old versions, or anything like that.
Userlevel 7
Can you please follow the final steps of the instructions by uninstalling Webroot and performing a fresh Installation of SecureAnywhere? I have provided a link below for the new installation of SecureAnywhere. Please copy & paste the keycode when prompted and respond with your results.

SecureAnywhere Installer

Everything is properly associated on your account and we will need to collect logs through the support system if this does not resolve the issue.
Hi again,

It's done, as you requested.

It's 19h48m now, here. Normally the problem happens at 13h (my time = GMT+0).
I'll update this post and ticket, if the problem happens again.

Thank you for all your support until now.
Userlevel 7
I apologize for the back/forth and inconenience this has caused.

Thank you for the detailed information as well as a thanks in advance for updating this thread. 😃
Userlevel 7
Was this issue resolved joaoleitao?

Edit 2/22/13: It's been quite a while, and we haven't heard back.  We'll assume this is taken care of.  Please let us know if there are any further issues.