Solved

Question re: Webroot Complete

• 4 June 2019
  • 1 reply

Badge +1
  • 0 replies
Webroot Security is telling me I need attention with my mobile phone & when I click on how to fix I follow the instructions the color of the notice is orange but my mobile keeps telling me there are no issues detected & that the application is configured for optimal security why does it keep giving me that same alert if my mobile keeps telling me no problems detected & how do I get rid of the alert without clicking on to remove device
icon

Best answer by Ssherjj 5 June 2019, 00:12

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello @DSH.

Welcome to the Webroot Community,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with Webroot Mobile Security. I am not seeing this on my Webroot Mobile Security. But do you have a Pin or 4 digit code to access your device? Sometimes Webroot Security will stay orange if you do not secure your device or you can click on Ignore. Have you installed SecureWeb?

Could you try doing an uninstall/reinstall of Webroot to see if that solves your issue? Google Play Store

Make sure you write down your Keycode. Here is the Webroot MobileUser Guide if you need to look it over. Also look HERE

If you are still having issues then you can always Submit a Support Ticket and they will take care of you free of charge.

Hope this helps?