registration where is invitacion code

• 4 February 2016
  • 1 reply

just bought webroot where is the invitacion code for my iphone i register got email but no code

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi carlosi

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I believe that the need for an invitation code is related to the use of the Webroot Business version only. So first thing is that did you mean to purchase the Business version? If not then I would suggest that you contact the Sales Team and see if they can resolve that issue. You will also need to uninstall what you have installed and then install the Consumer version of the software.

Webroot does offer two apps you can download from the App Store to backup your files and protect your internet browsing, called SecureWeb and Backup & Sync. You can find either of them by searching for "Webroot" in the App Store on your Apple iOS device.

For more information on both of these products please use the information for Webroot SecureWeb and Webroot Backup & Sync (for SecureAnywhere Complete subscriptions only). We can also provide install instructions for these as and when required.

If you did mean to purchase then Busines version then the invitation code requires an Apple Certificate from the Apple site.

If you need instructions for the Webroot Business Version then you can go to the Online Account Console and following those instructions where there is detailed information in how to get the invitation code and apple certificate.

Alternatively, you can Open a Support Ticket and get the guidance from the Support Team.

Hope that helps?

Regards, Baldrick