Solved

renew

• 20 September 2012
  • 14 replies

Userlevel 3
is there no discount for renewing?my wsa complete expires soon and when i checked the renew option its $80,thats the same price as if buying new.
icon

Best answer by The_Seeker 8 October 2012, 17:19

View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi brihy1,

For inquiries about discounts it is always best to contact sales as our discounts and offers vary and are changing often. Currently, we do have an offer for SecureAnywhere Complete for 15 months at the price of 12 but I would still recommend speaking to sales and finding the best deal possible.

Purchases & Renewals1-866-612-4268     
Userlevel 3
called sales/renewal dept and gave a discount and extra months on my current license.great support

thanks MikeR
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great to hear brihy1.  ;)

Cheers,

TH

Userlevel 5
Badge +23
When I renew, can I choose the AV version, still at a discount?
Userlevel 7
For the 15 month deal? I am not sure if this will still be in effect, when is your subscription up?
Userlevel 5
Badge +23
Feb 2014.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Feb 2014.
Why would you as it's only good for one PC I would renew your current version and in time you should be upgraded to the Complete version. http://community.webroot.com/t5/Webroot-SecureAnywhere-Internet/Version-Confusion/m-p/11510#M742

TH

Userlevel 5
Badge +23
I don't want the Complete version, as the AV version now contains the firewall. The Backup & Sync and Password features I couldn't care less about.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Also the AV only version has Identity Shield which is great but it's only good for 1 PC but if you have more than 1 PC it's better to get WSA-ISP which still has 3 seats and now Complete has 5 seats. I know it's your choice but for me I have more than 1 PC so it's cheaper for me when I need a new license to get WSA-ISP.

TH
Userlevel 5
Badge +23
I'm able to choose a five seat license for AV only on the site.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Cool Thanks! ;)

TH
Userlevel 7
Looks like Webroot has a lot of options now on their software. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Looks like Webroot has a lot of options now on their software. ;)
Yes it's great $60.00 for a 5 seat AV with Firewall & Identity Shield protection! :D

TH

Userlevel 5
Badge +23
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Looks like Webroot has a lot of options now on their software. ;)
Yes it's great $60.00 for a 5 seat AV with Firewall & Identity Shield protection! :D

TH

Indeed! :D