Solved

Renewal Issue

• 12 August 2014
  • 1 reply

So I followed the link on the renewal page of my Webroot Secure Anywhere Complete, but now the key is different from the one in my renewal email? Am I supposed to switch to the new one? Additionally, the renewal didn't seem to update my mobile clients, so now they say that they are expiring. Anyone have this problem before? I hate how Webroot handles keys, it's the third time I've had to switch keys arbitrarily...
icon

Best answer by Baldrick 12 August 2014, 21:39

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hi Novatheorem

You can switch to the new one by entering the new keycode into the appropriate place in the WSA app (from what you say you may be used to this so I won't describe where you do that unless you ask...;)) or you can keep your expiring keycode and have the Support Team add the days from your renewal keycode to your existing one...but for that you need to Open a Support Ticket...and let them know email address, current/expiring code & new code, plus ask them to make the transfer for you.

This is what I tend to do.  Of course that presupposes that your renewal is for the same version as your existing/expiring keycode.

Hope that helps?

Regards

Baldrick