Solved

Repeated Threats Detected message

• 9 July 2012
  • 1 reply

Hi

Apologies if this has already been addressed. I did search all of support.  I have noticed that recently WebRoot has started to display the same Threats Detected message about the same three items. There is nothing listed in my quarantined items folder. To clear the message I run a deep scan and the scan result shows "3 threats found". WebRoot informs me that they are categorized as W32.Malware.Gen. I wish to keep the files. (Besides, I have researched the three items online and found that they are often reported as false positives).  I de-select them all, and confirm that they are all highlighted in the Allow column. The system then does a final scan and everything is fine.  Until I get the same Threats detected message about the same three items.

Am I missing something? Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to change a setting? Please help because it is beginning to get annoying.

Many thanks

Andy
icon

Best answer by MikeR 9 July 2012, 15:48

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Hey andy2639,

In this case, it would be best to open a Support Ticket so we may look at detailed logs and see if the programs you mentioned indeed need to be "Whitelisted".