Solved

Rfactor 2 Racing rooms not loading

• 2 December 2019
  • 7 replies

Badge +3

I play both project cars and Rfactor2 racing games and the game loads but The rooms for racing ar not loading, I only get a few, like 3 and I know there are over 400 on rfactor and 100 races in project cars

When I disable webroot everything works great.

Any help would be appreciated 

icon

Best answer by Chefmark 3 December 2019, 21:20

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @Chefmark , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum.

You may need to get some files Whitelisted.

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

When you send in a Support Ticket a Webroot Log automatically is sent to Webroot for analysis on any problem.

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Badge +3

Cool Beans, I just did that. Normally I find that you never get a response form most software companies.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey @Chefmark ,

Please let us know what you find out with support? I agree that whitelisting is likely the solution here.

-Keenan

Badge +3

The problem is what file do you whitelist?

Userlevel 7

The problem is what file do you whitelist?

Did you send in a Support Ticket or Contact Support? Support will whitelist the correct folders that need to be whitelisted after they analyze your log.

HTH,

Dave

Badge +3

Figured it out, went to Steam help section and there were a boat load of issues with webroot.  Most were fixed with uninstalling webroot and reinstalling.

Problem fixed

Userlevel 7

@Chefmark Glad to hear you have fixed the problem you were having with a Uninstall / Reinstall of Webroot software. I’m going to move the “Solved” problem to your post so other members can see this solution in solving the Rfactor2 racing games problem.

Have a nice day. :relaxed:

Dave.