Solved

Secure Anywhere 9.0.27.49 slows down printing to KonicaMinolta C220

• 2 December 2019
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

I found that computers with latest Windows will get the latest Webroot update 9.0.27.49 and after that network printing to Konica Minolta C220 will slow down 10 sec per job.

The problem can be reproduced. It will not affect  Windows 1909 18363.476 and Webroot 9.0.26.61 but after updating to 9.0.27.49 printing will slow down. If I disable webroot it will be quick again.

icon

Best answer by Mexol 4 December 2019, 14:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7

Hello @Mexol , Welcome to the Webroot Community Forum. :relaxed:

When sending in a Support Ticket a Webroot Log is automatically sent to Webroot for analysis on any problem.

Please submit a  Support Ticket  or  Contact Webroot Support  to sort this problem. This service is FREE with a Paid Subscription.

Support Ticket System is Open 24/7

Note: When submitting a Support Ticket, Please wait for a response from Support. Putting in another Support Ticket on this problem before Support responses will put your first Support Ticket at the end of the queue.

HTH,

Dave.

Badge +3

Got feedback and an updte from support which resolved the slow printing for me.

---

Hello,

Thank you for contacting Webroot Support.

Webroot has received reports of symptoms similar to those that you have reported. We have updated our software version to address these reports and we ask that you follow the steps below to update Webroot.

1. Right-click the Webroot system tray icon. This is typically located next to the clock display.
2. In the context menu that appears, click "Shut down protection".
3. If asked to confirm whether you want to shut down Webroot, click "yes". If prompted, complete the CAPTCHA window and click Enter.
4. To install the update, click the link below to download the latest installer.

http://anywhere.webrootcloudav.com/zerol/wsaupd.exe

I can confirm that the issue is fixed in version 9.0.27.201 Also the computer restart is nessecary.