Solved

Secure Anywhere Complete Account Creation failure

• 25 August 2013
  • 27 replies

I"m trying to set up my secure anywhere complete account on my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and have received the following error message after entering my E-mail address, Password and Keycode:
Error
Account creation failed. This likely means your device doesn't currently have internet access. (WHICH IT DOES)
Raw Error:
com.webroo.engine.
LmExceptions$WRLicenseManagerInvalid
Keycode: License check failed due to invalid keycode. Response code:1

Can someone help me create my account? I know that I have the right keycode and password (checked it 5 times).
Thanks,
MChernick
icon

Best answer by JimM 25 August 2013, 02:37

View original

27 replies

ok, i understand that, the configure of the tablet is correct, but how i know the link is correct? i
just follow the instruction on page, and there redirect an other pages, where i downlaod the app... i dont get
it.. why don't accept the keycode on the app, i can loggin on page webroot and there i check the keycode and is the same numbers and letters .. well, i send the ticket trouble that you mentioned, and i will hope that they have solution ???
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
@ wrote:
ok, i understand that, the configure of the tablet is correct, but how i know the link is correct? i
just follow the instruction on page, and there redirect an other pages, where i downlaod the app... i dont get
it.. why don't accept the keycode on the app, i can loggin on page webroot and there i check the keycode and is the same numbers and letters .. well, i send the ticket trouble that you mentioned, and i will hope that they have solution ???
http://www.webroot.com/us/en/home/products/geeksquad-dl Revne did you go to this link for the GeekSquad? Or Call them here:
1.800.Geeksquad
Chat with an Agent »