Solved

Secure anywhere Solution Agreement Notice 2019

Userlevel 7
Badge +33
Hi ,

Now : 10 march 2019

I am getting a notice that my Secure Anywhere Solution Agreement has changed and I have to click AGREE to accept the modified terms and agreement.

then my webroot show disable all protection ( realtime shield , web shield , firewall , identity protection ) !!!! and need Scan Webroot .

now i click Scan my computer.

Regards ,

Amir
icon

Best answer by TripleHelix 11 March 2019, 14:39

@durantash it's best to contact support and ask them and they will sort it out for you. I haven't seen any messages from WSA for awhile?

Thanks,

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +55
@durantash it's best to contact support and ask them and they will sort it out for you. I haven't seen any messages from WSA for awhile?

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +23
Like @TripleHelix suggests, I would contact support. I haven't seen any messages like this recently either and I renewed about a month and half ago. If I was going to see something, it would probably have been then. The only other thing I can think of, is Carbonite buying Webroot. However, I would think we'd all see something if that was the case.

Cookie policy

We use cookies to enhance and personalize your experience. If you accept or continue browsing you agree to our cookie policy. Learn more about our cookies.

Accept cookies Cookie settings